HOW TO USE SIZE MUSIC RENTAL
- Go to our INSTRUMENT RENTAL list and select your instrument.
- From the Instrument page, you can read the details of the Instrument, Terms and Conditions, and also select the correct size option (if applicable).
- Then add the order to your cart, and proceed to the checkout.
- In our secure Checkout area, enter your personal information and credit card details, then place your order.
- One of our staff will call you back to confirm your order details, personal information and delivery address.
- The first Rental payment is taken immediately from your credit card account. This payment covers your Rental for 3 months from the date of delivery of the instrument.
- Ongoing Rental Renewal payments will be automatically taken from your credit card account at the beginning of each 3 monthly Rental Term, until you return the instrument.
- We will send an email advising the next payment date, 2 weeks before it is due.
- Delivery is provided free of charge to anywhere in Australia.
- All instruments will be securely delivered using Australia Post or StarTrack Couriers.
- If you are not home when the parcel is delivered, it’ll usually be left at your local Post Office for you to collect. Generally it’ll take 3 to 5 business days from when the first payment is taken, depending on your location.
- Size Music Rental provides tracking and insurance cover for all deliveries.
- Instrument return is provided free of charge.
- All instruments can be returned using Australia Post, Reply Paid.
- Call or email us, and we’ll email a return label to attach to the parcel. You can also find the return address on our Delivery page.
- Then pack and label the instrument and take it to your local Post Office.
- Remember to keep the original box to make it easy to return the instrument.
TO STOP RENTING:
- Return your rental instrument at least 7 days before the next payment is due.
- Once we’ve received the instrument, we’ll email confirmation.
- Your Rental Subscription will then be cancelled, and further rental payments stopped.
- If you have a problem with your instrument, call us on 1800 023 335 during business hours and we may be able to help you over the phone.
- If the instrument needs to be repaired, we’ll email an Australia Post Reply Paid label.
- You’ll need to pack the instrument and attach the label, then take it to your local Post Office to be sent back to us.
- Please keep the original box to make it easy to return the instrument.
- The instrument will be quickly and expertly repaired, and sent back to you promptly.
- In most cases, delivery and repair costs will be covered by us, however this doesn’t include consumable items like strings, rosin, reeds, oils and cleaning cloths.
- See our full TERMS & CONDITIONS for further details.
- We cover your instrument for general wear & tear, as well as accidental damage, however it is not insured for loss or theft. See our full TERMS & CONDITIONS for details.
- You may wish to take out additional insurance yourself, or check your Home and Contents insurance policy for cover.
- We cover your instrument for damage or loss during delivery or return.
- The Rental Instrument remains the property of Size Music Rental, and cannot be purchased.
- See our full TERMS & CONDITIONS for details.
Musical Instrument Rental
- Easy Online Ordering
- High Quality Instruments
- Great Prices
- Free Delivery & Return